Meduza Tops Shazam's Ibiza Dance Chart Two Weeks in a Row
This season, Billboard teamed up with Shazam to bring you the top 10 most Shazamed dance songs of each week. Shazam uses location data to ensure that all the songs listed were identified by users on the island. Lists are compiled over a weekly seven-day period, Monday to Sunday, with the latest tracking period ending June 16.
This week's chart welcomes Purple Disco Machine's "Body Funk" with a high debut at No. 4. Fisher's double trouble streak continues with "Losing It" at No. 2 and "You Little Beauty" at No. 7. Meanwhile, Italian trio Meduza's "Piece Of Your Heart" takes the top spot for a second week in a row. Meduza is a bit of a mystery, comprised of two background producers and front man Mattia, who is pictured in promo shots. "Piece Of Your Heart" is the group's first and only release so far, but it's a winner.
Most of the chart remains the same with some up and down movement. We've compiled the full weekly chart in an Apple Music playlist. Check out the top tunes and dance along below.
1. Meduza Feat. Goodboys - "Piece Of Your Heart"
2. Fisher - "Losing It" (+1)
3. Calvin Harris & Rag'n'Bone Man - "Giant" (+5)
4. Purple Disco Machine - "Body Funk" (debut)
5. Barbatuques - "Baianá" (Pablo Fierro Edit) (+1)
6. Marie Davidson - "Work It" (Soulwax Remix) (-2)
7. Fisher - "You Little Beauty" (+3)
8. Guy Gerber - "What To Do" (&Me Remix) (-3)
9. Alle Farben & ILIRA - "Fading" (-7)
10. CamelPhat & Elderbrook - "Cola" (Club Mix) (re-emergence)